Home Forums Road Racing Sure would be nice if

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Larry Dobbs 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tim Landon
    Participant

There are 5 long course race tracks in Florida.  Sure would be nice if there was a regional series that ran those tracks.  Daytona, West Palm Int’l, Jennings GP, Sebring and Homestead.  What a shame.  I know it will never happen for all the screwed up reasons.  But sure would be nice.  Have not even run my new enduro yet and already having thoughts of getting a lo206 sprinter for all the obvious reasons.

Mike Peters
    Participant

Jennings is a motorcycle only track. They will not rent to Kart racers. Track owner policy

Ben Cooper
    Participant

I agree. Might as well pop up to Roebling Road and AMP. I’m from the U.K. Where there is a very strong Superkart Championship and it’s dissapointing there’s nothing like it here. I’d love to the chance to race a 250 Superkart here.

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

We are spoiled here on the left coast!  Sure would be better though, if more of the East coast karters could make it to our Laguna Seca 2 day race March 25-26.  We have over 250 entries so far and many national caliber pilots are already committed to coming.  Hope you can make it?!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication