Home Forums 250 Superkarts Superkart for sale website?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Reinhardt 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jack Cook
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Is there a central website for superkarts sales in the US. The one is dead. Do people being used karts in from England? Or just new ones. I am thinking of stepping up to superkarts. I have been racing with NCK for a couple of years in different classes. Currently class 19 and 20. Hope to hear back.</p>

Greg Lindahl
    Participant

Numerous people have purchased used karts from the UK.

The more you know about what you want, the better you’ll do with the search. As you likely know, NCK has several knowledgeable racers in the class you’re looking at.

Hope to see you in a SK soon!

Jim White
    Participant

With the recent uptick in interest it seems that most of what was for sale on the west coast has been pretty well picked through or is getting long in the tooth. There does appear to be deals in England on some decent equipment that looks to be priced pretty good, even with shipping. One of our racers is dealing with Ian Harrison on a used Anderson that Ian is going through prior to shipping.

If you have Facebook check out superkarts and parts. or North American superkarts pages.

Come talk to us at the races we will share what we know.

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

There’s the 250 Superkart site here in the US that was a really good site, but Rob passed, so I believe his brother Doug is trying to sell off the URL…

I’m still building chassis if somebody is interested…  I was trying to sell off all of my inventory/fixtures etc, but I’ll keep building them if I don’t what it’s worth…

Chris R

Chris Reinhardt

CR2 Motorsports

http://www.cr2motorsports.webs.com/

XV Racing Products

http://www.xvengineering.com/

­­

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication