Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines SOLD – SUPER FAST MODIFIED STOCK MOTO 41HP SHIFTER ENGINE FLY ON THIS ROCKET!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JAIME IGUA 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JAIME IGUA
    Participant

This is a CR125 Honda 99’ shifter kart engine.  The top has been recently rebuilt, new piston and ring (I have only put 1 hour since the re-built).  The engine is blue printed and outputs about 41 hp.  The engine runs very strong.

I am selling this engine because I want to switch to a TAG engine. This is engine is very powerful and as an amateur in the sport, it has been very difficult for me to handle it. This is a 99′ motor with a 6 speed gear box. The engine was tested and runs fine.

I am also including in this deal the electronics; carburetor, exhaust pipe, silencer, gas pump and motor mount (92mmx 32mm). Pretty much all you need to do is mount it on the kart, hook it up to your cooling system and good to go.  Below is the list of the additional parts I am including with the engine. The carburetor is almost new (it only has 1.5+/- hours of use).   Please let me know if you have any questions.

Items included in this deal:

• CR125 Honda 99’ Engine
    • CDI and Coil
    • Keihin Carburetor 38 PWM
    • Sharkshifter Ignition Cover
    • Swedtech Coil Mount
    • Swedtech CDI Mount and Holder
    • Jet City Motor Mount
    • Exhaust Pipe
    • RCE RS Pro Series Silencer
    • Fuel pump
    • Fuel Pump Mount
    • Hi flow air filter

These items alone will cost you 1k+, the only thing you need to do with engine is mount it on your chassis, hook up the water houses, clutch and gas, and go.

I am asking $2,200.00 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping, I will make sure everything is well packed. Please text me with any questions at 407.7124613.

Pic-1

Pic-2

Pic-3

Pic-4

Pic-5

Pic-6

Pic-7

Pic-8

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication