Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Stock World Formula

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Scott Boito 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scott Boito
    Participant

Selling our Stock World Formula.  Used by my son mainly for SCCA Autocross but also run at GoPro for a few track days for the last 4 years.  It could use a rebuild since I haven’t done one since 2013.  It’s been used about 30-35 hours since then. The carb works great and I have a few extra jets for it.  As you can see in the pics, everything you need to race this motor is included. I have the starter (never used on this motor), and both exhausts – the bigger one is needed to make sound at GoPro. I also have two clutches and a few different 219 chain clutch sprockets (16T, 17T, and 19T). Also included is the valve adjustment tool. There’s a spare intake boot and a new fuel pump included. The fully adjustable motor mount and 4 spare spark plugs are included.  If you’ll be autocrossing the motor I’ll include the restrictor pill and measuring tools from Briggs to race in the JB (8-12 class).  We’ll miss this motor as it really is the easy button. My son will be driving with me in the shifter kart next year so this one needs to go where it will get used and enjoyed.

Image1

image2

image3

$750 OBO

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Scott Boito. Reason: formatting

Scott Boito
    Participant

I forgot to mention that we only used the Amsoil Briggs 4T oil in this and changed it religiously.  I probably have a quart or two left I can include.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication