Home Forums Chassis & Handling Stock Geometry Caster/Camber

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Roth 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evan Fraser
    Participant

Hi EKN,

I run a 2006 CRG Road Rebel with the 8-position caster/camber pills top and bottom in the yokes.  What I’m wondering is if anyone knows what the measurement of caster/camber is in the frame geometry, with the kingpin running straight from the top of the yoke to the bottom with no adjustments made with the pills.

Obviously I can take a measurement with my snipers but I’m certain that my yokes are bent.  I’d like to know what I would see on the snipers if my chassis were fresh from the factory.  If anyone knows that would be a huge help.

Thanks guys!

Evan Fraser

Evan Fraser
    Participant

No one?

If you put yoke lasers on the chassis, should they be pointing dead straight at each other with no deviation?

By Yoke I mean the C-section, where the Kingpin goes through so you can check the inclination of the kingpin at the front hubs.

Patrick Roth
    Participant

While I can’t answer your question I certainly can refer you to people that are more than likely able to help.  Give CRG USA a call at (970) 256-0109 or (855)-TEAMCRG.  Super nice people to deal with!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.