Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. Sprint Kart Mechanic Needed!!- Bay Area, CA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Allison 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Allison
    Participant

Hi All!
    My name is Allison, I am the Assistant Manager at a Sprint Kart shop in Briones, CA and we are currently looking to hire a skilled go kart mechanic! The type of candidate we are looking for to work at our shop has experience working on Shifter and TaG karts, as well as some general knowledge of karting and 2-stroke engines. If this sounds like you or someone you know please send a resume with a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the job to my email: abkartspeed@gmail.com. If you have any questions please send them to me via email, and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible! We are looking to hire immediately so please include the date you are able to start, as well as your availability in your cover letter!

If you are not a kart mechanic yourself but have any suggestions of where we might have luck finding one also feel free to contact me! We are open to suggestions!

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.