Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Solo Shifter Kart Turnkey Package Price Reduced $1900 OBO

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gregory Vincent 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gregory Vincent
    Participant

Everything you need to get started except for the helmet and shoes.  $1900 OBO.  Includes:
    Kart – 1997 MBA chassis;  Streeter Stacker kart stand; Tire changing tools; chain tool; brake bleeder; tire gauge; New nose; Front porch for tall drivers, can be converted back; Two skid suits and four rib vests plus a neck brace and elbow guard (because I got tired of bruising my elbow on the engine); Gear sets for solo; Tire Pressure Gauge; Complete set of PWM carb jets; Various Spare Parts: hubs, rear brake disk, shifter rod, road race pipe;  CKT Prepared CR125R Engine with CKT Programmable Ignition;  2 sets of forged wheels;  Rain tires on spun aluminum Wheels;  New unused set of MG green tires.
    My sons drove this kart in solo through last year then my local site installed guide rail around the perimeter at an extremely inappropriate height for kart safety so we can’t run there anymore.  Otherwise we would still be driving this.  The engine alone is worth what I’m asking for this package.  This kart was the 2006 Pro Solo champion.  May be a bit dated but still fast.

I would include pictures but I can’t figure out how 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication