February 24, 2014 at 8:54 am #22630
2014 ProKart Challenge California
Championship Series — Round 2 of 6
WILLOW SPRINGS KART TRACK
THIS Weekend — February 28-March 1
Registration Pre-Entry Deadline: THIS Wednesday, February 26 at midnight!
Register online now at: http://www.skusastore.com
Find ALL important event info at: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-2-2014.html
Don’t miss Round 2 of the ProKart Challenge California Series!
The online store is open NOW at http://www.skusastore.com and until this Wednesday night at midnight for race entries, pit spots, tires, Friday practice, fuel — virtually everything you will need to race at this event!
Here are the most important EVENT DETAILS:
– CLASSES: The PKC classes to be run at this event are: S1, S2, S3, S4, S4 Magnum, S5, TaG Cadet, TaG Junior, TaG Senior and TaG Master. See the class details here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/classes.html
– PRICING: Register before midnight on Wednesday Feb. 26 online at http://www.skusastore.com and take advantage of our special pre-registration package price of $310, which includes race entry, driver wristband, and 1 set of stamped MG race tires (only 1 set of stamped competition tires are allowed). Click on the store link above to register online, or here for a downloadable form: http://www.superkartsusa.com/dmdocuments/2014_PKC_Race_Entry_Form.pdf which can be used to pay by cash or check. Any entries that miss the deadline this Wednesday night at midnight will go up by as much as $80 at the track.
– EVENT SCHEDULE: Move-in starts this Thursday, Feb. 27. On Friday, gates open at the track at 6:30am, PKC Registration Desk opens at 7:00am, and Practice is 9am-5pm. Click here for our detailed event schedule: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-2-2014.html?start=2 NOTE: There is no restriction for practicing this week prior to our Friday practice day.
– TRACK LAYOUT: Will be the normal configuration in the CCW direction. You can view that track map at the bottom of the page posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-2-2014.html?start=1
– MANDATORY RACE ITEMS: Racing at this event still requires an Annual SKUSA membership, specific colored NUMBER panels, an approved race number with LETTER designator, spec tires and spec fuel. Links to all of this information can be found on the pages posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-2-2014.html and here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/rules.html
– RESERVED SINGLE DIGIT RACE NUMBERS: The top 9 finishers in each class from our 2013 championship series have the option of running their earned single digit race number this year. Click here for that list:http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/number-reservations.html
– PIT SPOT RESERVATIONS are not needed at this event. Pit spots are all FREE — first come, first served.
– CAMPING AT THE TRACK is at NO CHARGE!
– HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Two hotels have been set up with special pricing for this event. Be sure to call ASAP to make your reservation, and be sure to say that you are racing with ProKart Challenge at Willow Springs: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-2-2014.html?start=3
– GATE FEE: Don’t forget that Willow Springs charges a $10 gate fee upon arrival. This price is in addition to the PKC pit pass fee that all MECHANICS must pay to have access to the grid/hot pit at this event.
– RAIN RULES: PKC races RAIN or SHINE, so don’t forget about our TOUGH GUY RAIN BONUS in points — it can mean the difference in this season’s championship! NOTE: In the case of rain, only MG-WT (or MG-WZ) rain tires are the spec tires allowed for all on-track sessions at PKC events, including practice, as described here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/rules.html. A limited number of tires are available for will call at the track at http://www.skusastore.com — but WILL sell out shortly for this event.
THE FULL 2014 PKC SCHEDULE is gonna be EXCITING! See the FINAL locations and dates here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar.html
Don’t forget, if the SuperNationals is your ultimate goal this season, you will automatically qualify for PRIORITY PRE-ENTRY registration if you run the first 4 PKC races! Keep your eye on our website for more details as the series progresses, and remember:
PRE-ENTRY CUTOFF FOR ROUND 2 at WILLOW SPRINGS is THIS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT MIDNIGHT! Don’t miss it!
Hope to see YOU in Rosamond,
Tom & Patti Kutscher
ProKart Challenge & Superkarts! USA
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
EKN Editorial Search
EKN Editorial Directory
- EKN CANADA
- Briggs Racing
- Can-Am Karting Challenge
- Challenge Of The Americas
- Florida Winter Tour
- International Kart Federation
- Los Angeles Karting Championship
- Rock Island Grand Prix
- Rok Cup USA
- Route 66 Sprint Series
- Superkarts! USA
- Texas ProKart Challenge
- United States Pro Kart Series
- United States Rotax Max Challenge
- World Karting Association