January 27, 2014 at 5:29 pm #20428
Happy New Year, Racers! Here’s to a GREAT start to 2014!
2014 ProKart Challenge California Championship Series — Round 1 of 6
BUTTONWILLOW RACEWAY KART TRACK
THIS Weekend — January 31-February 1
Registration Pre-Entry Deadline: THIS Wednesday, January 29 at midnight!
Register online now at: http://www.skusastore.com
Find ALL important event info at: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-1-2014.html
Don’t miss the ProKart Challenge California Season Opener — It’s gonna be HUGE!
The online store is open NOW at http://www.skusastore.com and until this Wednesday at midnight for race entries, pit spots, tires, Friday practice, fuel — virtually everything you will need to race at this event!
Here are the most important EVENT DETAILS:
– CLASSES: The PKC classes to be run at this event are: S1, S2, S3, S4, S4 Magnum, S5, TaG Cadet, TaG Junior, TaG Senior and TaG Master.
– PRICING: Register now before Wednesday 1/29 online at http://www.skusastore.com and take advantage of our special pre-registration package price of $310, which includes race entry, driver wristband, and 1 set of stamped MG race tires (only 1 set of stamped competition tires are allowed). You can go to the online store, or click here for a downloadable form: http://www.superkartsusa.com/dmdocuments/2014_PKC_Race_Entry_Form.pdf which can be used to pay by cash or check. Any entries that miss the deadline this Wednesday night at midnight will go up by as much as $80 at the track.
– EVENT SCHEDULE: Move-in starts this Thursday, Jan. 30, so there will be no practice allowed at the track on this day. On Friday, gates open at the track at 6:30am, PKC Registration Desk opens at 7:00am, and Practice is 9am-5pm. Race day is Saturday, starting at 7:30am. Click here for our detailed event schedule: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-1-2014.html?start=2
– TRACK LAYOUT: Will be Layout #2 — CCW without the kink. You can view that track map at the bottom of the page posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-1-2014.html?start=1
– MANDATORY RACE ITEMS: Racing at this event still requires an Annual SKUSA membership, specific colored NUMBER panels, an approved race number with LETTER designator, spec tires and spec fuel. Links to all of this information can be found on the pages posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-1-2014.html and here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/rules.html
– RESERVED SINGLE DIGIT RACE NUMBERS: The top 9 finishers in each class from our 2013 championship series have the option of running their earned single digit race number this year. Click here for that list:http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/number-reservations.html
– PIT SPOT RESERVATIONS: Are highly recommended, as this will be a PACKED event! Hope you already have one set up! If not, click here for that information and the current pit map: http://www.skusastore.com/product-p/pkc-evt-pitspot.htm
– HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Two motels have been set up with special pricing for this event. Be sure to call ASAP to make your reservation, and be sure to say that you are racing with ProKart Challenge at the Buttonwillow Raceway: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-1-2014.html?start=3
– CAMPING AT THE TRACK: Will be allowed for just $50 per spot. There are no hookups, but there are full restrooms on site with nice showers! You can pay at the track upon arrival at the PKC Registration desk, although it’s better to reserve and payn for your camping spot now, as space is limited: http://www.skusastore.com/product-p/pkc-evt-camping.htm
– GATE FEE: Don’t forget that Buttonwillow Raceway charges a $10 gate fee upon arrival. This price is in addition to the PKC pit pass fee that all attendees must pay to attend this event.
THE FULL 2014 PKC SCHEDULE is gonna be EXCITING! See the FINAL locations and dates here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar.html
Don’t forget, if the SuperNationals is your ultimate goal this season, you will automatically qualify for PRIORITY PRE-ENTRY registration if you run the first 4 PKC races! Keep your eye on our website for more details as the series progresses, and remember:
PRE-ENTRY CUTOFF FOR ROUND 1 BUTTONWILLOW is THIS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29TH AT MIDNIGHT! Don’t miss it!
Hope to see YOU in Buttonwillow,
Tom & Patti Kutscher
ProKart Challenge & Superkarts! USA
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
EKN Editorial Search
EKN Editorial Directory
- EKN CANADA
- Briggs Racing
- Can-Am Karting Challenge
- Challenge Of The Americas
- Florida Winter Tour
- International Kart Federation
- Los Angeles Karting Championship
- Rock Island Grand Prix
- Rok Cup USA
- Route 66 Sprint Series
- Superkarts! USA
- Texas ProKart Challenge
- United States Pro Kart Series
- United States Rotax Max Challenge
- World Karting Association