Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Shockwave karting operation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Louie Pinello 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Louie Pinello
    Participant

Getting out of karting.Everything must go.2006 Shockwave Mt Eibert Cadet Kart.Kart was always 1,2,3 at LIKA.MCR C80.Meticulously maintained.Never bent or wrecked.Many extras for price.Wilwood brakes,PTK med axle and I will throw in the soft one as well.Two seats,small and med with struts .Noonan pedal risers.Platform is cracked .Works fine.rain cap for air filter,3 spare foam filters.spare fuel line and filters,box of spark plugs.misc carb gaskets and spare throttle cable.3 extra tie rods with ends.3 Castor oil and one can of Motul synthetic oil.2 cans of chain lube.Spare sprocket hubs for parts.Everything I purchased was purchased new..Left and right spare spindles as well.Stand and starter with battery and trickle charger.I pretty much had everything in case we broke down which he rarely did.Put your driver in it and go racing.Engine had top end rebuild at beginning of season.It only had a few races on it .We moved down south and my son is not into it anymore.This is a great deal for anyone starting out.$2500.00

I have all safety equipment as well everything is K-1 brand and black but the helmet which is HJC and. Has blue graphics.suit xs(44) 75.00 Helmet HJC med 7 1/8- 7-1/4 with clear and spare rainbow visor.85.00neckbrace 20.00 chest protector med 50.00.Shoes 8.5 35.00 . I will throw in the gloves for free.everything is very clean and purchased new.

I have a newly rebuilt C80, MCR sale as well.

profghrp@carolina.rr.com

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Louie Pinello.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication