Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) Thanks EKN – found what I was looking for

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ted Knight 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ejsprint30
    Participant

Looking for a shifter roller – preferably not a Birel. I am located in Ohio.

Made a purchase this weekend – thanks for the responses and pics.

ej

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  . Reason: found what i was looking for - can delete

Stephan Gaudreau
    Participant

Hi

I have a shifter roller for sale. It is a 2014 Aluminos Chassis 32mm (GP makers). It’s Has front ceramics and rear steel brakes. It is a straight and has the usual scratches on the bottom but still a solid chassis. I has a about a 15 races on it. It can be shipped to you for around $200. I am asking $2750. I am located in Northern California and my email is steflying@gmail.com

thanks

Stephan

Let's Fly!

Ted Knight
    Participant

I have a 2008 CRG Blue Demon.  Micron 4 steering wheel, Extra wheels and hubs and other spare parts can go with.  Currently Has 40mm axil. Can send pictures if your interested. good kart still fast. I’m are located near Indianapolis, Indiana. We are asking $1200 for everything.

Ted Knight

ted.knight.61@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication