Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Shifter Kart Package with Trailer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  matthew odonnell 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

matthew odonnell
    Participant

SKUSA Race winning shifter kart package.

Comes with
    Shifter Kart
    Kart stand
    Trailer
    Extra set of tires
    Extra Axle
    Extra Set of gears
    New set of ceramic brake pads
    1 new steering shaft
    1 new tie rod
    Comes with everything in picture plus a kart stand.
    I won my last race on this kart last year with SKUSA since then I bought a new one and just had this one for if I ever needed it. I never needed it so it is time for it to go. New Top end with 1 race on it. Chassis is a 2010 Vemme with the ceramic brake kit with 2 years worth of racing on it. I bought it from someone who had it sitting around for 2 years and then I have had it sitting around for about 1.5 years. I brought it out last weekend to check it all over and it still rips hard and will be able to win some S3 races.
    The trailer works great for someone who does not have a lot of room it easily fits into a garage and even folds in half if you need to just lean it up against something. I put the tire rack and fuel jug hold onto the trailer so I did not have to smell them inside my SUV when I went to the track. Also this trailer is so light that it could be towed by a Prius if need be.

Porsche Driving Instructor, Sim-Racing Expert, Shifter Kart Novice and a Former Marine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.