Home Forums General Karting Discussion Shifter kart Minneapolis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Kelsey 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kalvin Chen
    Participant

Does anyone know if there are any kart shops in Minnesota who supports shifter karts?

Don’t even know if they race or run shifters in that part of the US ?

Morgan Schuler
    Participant

Stockholm Karting Center in Cokato, MN and Midwest Karting Association in Eau Claire, MN are the 2 tracks up there. No idea about kart shops in the area, you can probably call the tracks and find out. Those two tracks are mostly 206 and World Formula.

Almost all shifters in the midwest are road racing with Championship Enduro Series or street racing with the Southern Indiana Racing Assoc.

Tom Turner
    Participant

Kalvin, You might want to contact River Lake Racing.

They have a shop on Lake Street in Minneapolis.

They have been servicing Karts there for Years.

Tom Turner

Paul Kelsey
    Participant

Stockholm has a very capable shop.  Chris can most likely help you out.  I was out there last week (8/11/17) and he was building up a stock moto for a customer.  Mark Enderlein at River Lake Racing may also be able to help you out.

You can run a shifter kart at Stockholm in their Outlaw class.  There is also an active shifter class in the MAC acutocross series.  I just built up an X30 shifter for autocrossing.  I do practice days out at Stockholm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication