Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis selling my shifter karts after Las Vegas SuperNationals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alan Michel 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alan Michel
    Participant

I will be selling my shifter karts after Las Vegas SuperNats.

3 Rolling Chassis. Could make it a full package with Engine, Radiator, Mychron if needed. Price is for Rolling Chassis.  Please contact me for more info  alan10michel@gmail.com

2015 Praga Evo $2700   bought and raced end of last year and first half of this year. I use it as my practice and back up Kart.  Straight, great kart. Still fast. Last raced used finished 2 in Lancaster GP. New Praga Sticker Kit

2016 Praga Evo $3600  New in May, has less than 6 races on it, always upfront.  Including 3 SKUSA ProPour Pole positions out of 4 races, Streets of Lancaster GP  WIN in S2.  SKUSA PCK Champion S4. Kart is in great shape, I was going to race it in SUPERNATS but I’ve joined the GP/VCI team and will be racing for them.

2016 Aluminos/GP $4800  BRAND NEW as of now, will race it in Las Vegas SuperNats, will have only one race week on it. Obviously Only Planning on selling it for that price if not crashed and  get a good result.  Can be picked up right after Main event if wanted.

Thank you,

alan 10 Michel @ gmail . com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication