Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Parolin with Rotax 125cc Engine | Low Hours | Exc Cond | Only $1,495!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Denny Prime 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Denny Prime
    Participant

Hello all!

For sale is an excellent, low hour Rotax Junior setup (can also be upgraded to Rotax Senior with an upgrade kit).  Can also run in TaG.

Parolin chassis from Italy (imported by JM Racing as the Avanti). Low hours on all parts and everything is in great condition (check out the pics below… very clean kart). Needs new fuel tank (current one got cracked in transport) but that’s it! Douglas wheels, new Bridgestone tires.  Brand new battery and brakes as well (brakes do need to be bled) .  Fires right up and runs great.

I can offer this a few ways… so whatever works best for you:

– $1495 kart only
    – $1675 with stand pictured
    – $1999 with stand and MyChron3

Prices are all negotiable, so let me know.  Keep in mind the price is pretty low, so not too much wiggle room is left.    Located near Charlotte, NC.

Also willing to ship. I have bought and sold several karts on eKartingNews as well as eBay and have used uShip successfully many times.  No crating but I have a flexible schedule so can meet door to door shipper.

Best way to reach me is via email at DCXMotorsports at gmail.com .  Thanks for looking!

Denny Prime
    Participant

Updated

Denny Prime
    Participant

Hey all!  Back from traveling, all emails answered.

Any other questions… let me know.  🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

TTT.  Price lowered a bit.   🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

TTT, Happy Monday! 🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

Very odd as some of the email questions went into my spam folder.  I found them and will be monitoring that folder as well so there won’t be any more delays in responding.

Just want to repost since I’m getting a lot of questions on it even though it’s in the original post… yes… I will ship 🙂 .  I’ve used uShip a bunch of times (both as a buyer and seller) and have never had an issue. Of course you can use whoever you want, so either way I can meet a shipper at the house for pickup.

Denny Prime
    Participant

Up top.  Hope everyone is keeping warm!!

Denny Prime
    Participant

Lowered price and added some options.  Was able to move some stuff around so can offer different configs.

I also took some new pics which I’ll try to upload today or tomorrow… just in time for the warm weather (in the southeast at least 🙂 )…

Denny Prime
    Participant

Updated description and bump.  Noticing more action now that there’s some warmer weather… so just let me know what config works for you 🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

So nice this past weekend that I snapped a few new photos.  Almost racing season.. can’t wait!

Denny Prime
    Participant

OK, wife wants it out of the garage so lowered the price.  Happy Monday all!

Denny Prime
    Participant

Video uploaded and added to original post.  Sorry it’s not the best.  The misses was out running errands so I was home alone and juggling an iPad while trying to get a good video…

Denny Prime
    Participant

Looks like my work travel is over for a couple of months, so it will be much easier to conduct a transaction.  Thanks to all who reached out so far! 🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

Price drop… updated OP…

Denny Prime
    Participant

Price updated, cash talks 😉 .

Denny Prime
    Participant

Hey all!  Think I am going to build a backup kart so if it makes it any easier, willing to trade for an LO206 setup.  Prefer a Birel R30-CY chassis but may be open to other metrics…

Denny Prime
    Participant

Bigger price drop… looking to move it out of the garage 🙂

Denny Prime
    Participant

Sold.  Thanks all!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication