Home Forums General Karting Discussion Rotax Grand Finals Karts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Juan David Gomez 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeff Salak

Just wondering what happens to all the Rotax Grand Finals karts and engines? Will these be flooding the US market?

Charles Skowron

I think they are split up amongst the various brand importers around the world to re-sell. If not that, maybe one or several importers make a bid for the karts and then sell them that way.

I recall one chassis importer selling some Grand Finals karts a few years ago. Forgot which brand, and respective importer, that was.

Mike Maurini

When I left yesterday, Haase had sold 16 or 18 of the karts they brought. They had to return home with 18 of them as they had a temporary import bound for that amount.

As for the OK1, Energy, CRG, Sodi and Praga, I know some customers/drivers were purchasing karts at discounted prices while other packages were purchased by dealers and importers from around the world.

Mike Clark

Juan David Gomez

DKC is reselling the Sodi Senior Packages for $5000.00 give Mike Jones a call

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.