Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am selling my rotax 125 Evo, comes with the entire package from the battery to exhaust and everything in between for the engine.  All jets and even the original parts will be available with the engine as well. That includes the carburetor, wiring harness, ignition coil, radiator, power value, and all the jets to go along with that too.  Motor has 17 hours on it since last rebuild and shows no signs of slowing down, just won the championship in TAG Sr. With it in tri-c this year.  All documentation is up to date, serial numbers and seals are all clean and good. Motor is worked on by Andy seeseman at FTK.  Also included in the package is a arrow X1 frame along with a set of MOJO D2 tires as well as a can of 93vp fuel to get ya going.  Asking price for the whole setup: $3000.  Call or text me at (619)647-5274 or email me at tedegraff@yahoo.com if you have any more questions

Anonymous

$2500 for the entire package.

$1800 for the Engine alone

$800 for the frame

$200 for the tires and gas

$175 for the spare parts

Paypal works as a method of payment as well.

Tadas Ratkevicius
    Participant

Is engine was upgraded evo latter or you bought evo with red top? What year you bought? Got used? How long have it?

Anonymous

This motor was upgraded to the Evo, not a red top it is a 09 motor that I bought last October used. I had Andy seeseman from FTK look it over and said it was very clean and had him put new seals on and do up the motor. The motor has right under 17 hours on it as I like to practice a lot and I’ve never had an issue with it, and never had the power decease. Still runs as well as it did right after the rebuild. And the Evo upgrades have never had an issue as well non of the problems have occurred that everyone is talking about.  I also have all the pre-Evo parts as well if you’re interested.  I have pictures if you want I can email or text you them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication