Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Sold on eBay

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sebastian Sarmiento 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hi

I’m selling a complete package Rotax Sr.125 (except battery) with ZERO HOURS!. The engine has been FULLY rebuilt, as well as the powervalve. This would make a perfect practice/club racing engine for anyone who wants a great engine, basic tools, extra clutch drums, extra rebuilt unused clutch, extra counter sprockets, jets, etc

Engine is sealed, but it has no passport. Comes ready to install with everything including:

Engine with 07 cylinder,  clutch installed, another rebuilt extra clutch (1), extra clutch drums (3), extra counter sprockets (5), tool for working on powervalve (used once), carburetor gauge (new, never used), new parts to completely rebuilt powervalve one time and more, Carburator, radiator, hoses, harness, new style air box, spark plugs, fuel pump, exhaust WITH egt adaptor and sensor included, battery tray, motor mount with clamps, gaskets.

Shipping is $100 give or take. I’ll send everything in TWO boxes to minimize the chances of something breaking. Shipping charges apply only to the 48 continuous states. I’ll refund the difference and buyer will pay the actual shipping cost and packing materials.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/115091737@N03/

Thank you for reading

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication