Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Ready to Race 2012 Arrow X1-28 with Comet Yamaha Supercan

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Cox 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

David Cox
    Participant

The only reason I am selling this kart package is because not many people race Supercan locally where I am located so I am switching to running 4-cycle.

Turnkey Package – $4000 obo

I am selling the whole kart and engine ready to race as a package, but would be willing to separate it out. The price I am looking for is $4000 for the engine, frame, clutch, exhaust, wheels, tires, seat ready to hit the track. I have over $5,000 in the package and have only raced it three times. The engine I purchased brand new from Comet and the chassis had one previous owner that only ran less than a handful of races. I also have many extras that I would be willing to sell if someone new to the sport is needing parts.

Mint condition 2012 Arrow X1-28 chassis – $2000 obo
    I purchased this chassis from a gentlemen that only put a few races on this frame in Yamaha Supercan. I then only raced it three times.

Nearly-new Comet Yamaha Supercan with Patriot 2-disc clutch – $2000 obo
    Comes with RLV SSX exhaust and airbox silencer. I purchased this engine brand new from Comet and only raced it three times.

Thomas Salandra
    Participant

Is this a cadet chassis?

KartRacer26
    Blocked

Where are you located?

David Cox
    Participant

I am located in central Illinois.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.