Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Radiator-Water Pump for Laydown Enduro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bruce Peck 4 months ago.

• Author

Bruce Peck
    Participant

This is a radiator set up for nose mounting in a laydown enduro.  The radiator and water pump were used when I obtained them as spares back in 2008 but I never used them.  Radiator was modified with fittings for standard 3/4″ hose.  Radiator was tested for leaks back when I got it and was good, but have not tested it lately.  This comes with a 40mm axle drive pulley with an adapter to fit 1-1/4″ axles.  Also comes with rebuild parts for the pump.  The measurements of the actual radiator core are 8.5″ wide by 6″ high by 2″ deep.  Total width is about 13.5″
    Asking $125 for all of this plus actual cost to ship.  I’d just like to get it off my shelf and into the hands of someone who can make use of it.  Email interest here: yamadog35@comcast.net

Make reasonable offer if you’re interested.

Bruce Peck – Indy

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Someone should be able to use this for their watercooled laydown project. Make me an offer.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Someone should be able to use this for their water cooled laydown project. Make me an offer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.