Home Forums 250 Superkarts Preview Video – 2014 West Coast Superkarts Schedule

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Cavouras 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Joe Street
    Participant

Video preview of West Coast Superkart Schedule including Northern California Karters races and Portland Karting Association races.

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Joe!  That video rocks!  I am all crazy now for the season to start!

I am one of the few that have been to all of these tracks and now I want to race on 14 weekends!  I don’t know if I love you or hate you!  Ok, you’re the man!

Tony
    Participant

Joe – that is one fantastic video!!!! I think you missed your calling – you should be an editor in the movie industry, collecting an Oscar for best editing etc! :)

Well done!!!

Joe Street
    Participant

Larry, notice I conveniently left out the video where I ran into you at Portland. The perks of being the editor. Also, I edit better than I count, there are 11 race weekends, with 12 races. There is the back to back on Aug 1st and 3rd at Thunderhill and ORP.

Tony, thanks for the comments. Still has some flaws in it, but after 10 days of working on it, figured I’d better get it on line to promote the new season.

Joe

John Stafford
    Participant

Joe are ya TRYIN’ to yank me outta retirement?

Great video work! Pretty good driving too. :)

Joe Street
    Participant

John, absolutely I’m trying to get you out of retirement as much as trying to get as much interest in the season as possible. Is it working?

John Benson
    Participant

Nice job Joe ,you are a talented guy! I would bet John’s retirement lasts ’till July 18th.  :P

Kyle Rice
    Participant

Cool video, I’m hoping to make a few races this year. Both Portland dates look good at the moment.

Greg Cavouras
    Participant

Awesome!   Makes me wish I was racing with you guys this year.

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Wish you were racing with us too!  We never really got to go wheel to wheel but this year is going to be more competitive with several racers improving their equipment.  Care to give us a clue as to who has your kart now?!

Greg Cavouras
    Participant

I believe he is new to the class, nice fellow named Stuart from SoCal.  Hope there are big fields this season!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.