Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Pre-09 Leopard *almost* Complete $600

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Taylor Everhart 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

I have an old style IAME Parilla Leopard engine package for sale. It will come with all electronics (minus battery), air-box, carb, senior header, exhaust, radiator and water pump. A sprint clutch drum is also included. Update: The good – this engine has plenty of compression and fires right up. The bad – the clutch is toast and I am robbing the radiator to replace mine. It will still come with a radiator that leaks, not sure if it’s fixable or not. With this in mind I’m dropping the price to $600 plus shipping. For another $100 I can include an engine mount and vibration plate (butterfly mounts not included). Only trade I’m interested in would be a LO206 engine package. If you want more information or pics you can call/text Taylor at 620-757-1981 or email tdeverhart.27e@gmail.com Thanks for looking and keep on karting!

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

See above post for updated information and pricing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication