Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Praga / PKT Kid Kart – Many wins!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim Brickley 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jim Brickley
    Participant

PKT/Praga Kid Kart one season old.

This kart has won many races including Kid Kart Nationals.  Very stable kart modified to run a 30 mm axle setup from cadet and loaded with all the PKT goodies.   See link below of incredible handling which I believe is key to building confidence in your young racer.

Will include our setup guide for most East Coast tracks including Daytona, GOPRO/Mooresville, Pitt Race, Camden, New Castle, Dousman, Shiwano, Lansing so you should be able to show up and work on line not chassis setup. Loaded with all the PKT goodies with cost to replicate about $3500. Comes with new spare axle, gear.

First $2700 takes it, available 9-13 at Badger Rt 66 race or located in SE Michigan.

Contact me at zytel330@hotmail.com

Stable handling example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF8HD7bkx0

Jim Brickley
    Participant

Reduced to $2400 and will throw in NEW PKT 30 mm spare axle ($150) and new 89 sprocket. Also, when we converted to 30 mm axle we took all the 25 mm axle components off but you get all that so you could test with 25 mm axle assembly which we never tried.  Will also include a Mychron 4 for $200 more if so needed.

Jim Brickley
    Participant

Price drop to $2200

Jim Brickley
    Participant

Last price drop to $2100 or it goes on my wall for memories.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication