Home Forums EKN Feedback Posted without Being Logged In

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Cole 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

tony zambos
    Participant

Just an FYI. While responding to a post on the Forum, performed a search on the EKN Classic Forum site in a separate internet explorer session. Went back to the original reply, did the submit and noticed my signature block was missing from the post. Looked up in the upper right hand corner and saw I wasn’t logged in. The post did take a long time as a couple of distractions came up while posting.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

David Cole
    Keymaster

Thank you Tony. Never have heard of this situation. Did you have to log in after you posted the reply? Or did you just log in without trying to post something again?

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

tony zambos
    Participant

Dave,
    After I posted the reply, notice that the signature was missing and that I wasn’t logged in. The site did accept the post. I logged in and now my signature was with the post. I figured it was a freak thing or had something to do with the length of time it took between when I started the reply and when I hit SUBMIT. Don’t even think logging into the Classic Forum from another IE tab had anything to do with it. It seemed that I was logged out during the time I was typing the reply.
    Wouldn’t give it another thought and probably no one else will ever have this to them.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

David Cole
    Keymaster

I recall getting logged off yesterday, so it could have been a system reset while you were posting. Interesting. So far, we’ve had no issues of non-registered members posting, so from a security standpoint we seem to be safe. Thanks.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.