Home Forums Road Racing Pierre Huang Yellowrock racing

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mark J Schoonover 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jim White
    Participant

Does anybody know if Pierre still sells the awesome brake pads?

John Mulvihill
    Participant

Ditto.  We have been trying to reach him with no luck.

Anybody have a current email or phone number?????

No luck with his old phone (box filled) and no response at old email.

I hope Pierre is OK.

John

Brandon Schenkel
    Participant

I think Eberharts Engines AKA.. KSF Racing may sell them

-Brandon

B Stock ............................

IC/E 250 rookie

Jim White
    Participant

I’ve found the company he got them from. I just liked dealing with him because he knew what you wanted for a kart. The company makes them for all kinds of cars and aren’t as “kart” oriented. I guess I’ll just deal with them direct. Lot’s of the 250 guys on the west coast used his pads. Might be time to see about being a distributor or something.

Kelly Read
    Participant

Try this for Pierre:

216-276-9891

Jim White
    Participant

Well going direct to KFP magnum pads is not really an alternative. I was quoted more than double what Pierre charged for them. I asked about a discount for multiple sets and got no real answer. While I really like the pads I don’t like them for that kid of $$$$$. Crazy. Looks like it’s time to find some EBC pads for my superkart.

Larry Stewart
    Participant

That’s what I have on my Superkart. I have a set of fronts in my shed, I can give you the number if you’d like.

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Did anyone every get ahold of Pierre?  Doea that number listed above work. I’ll try it tomorrow just wanted to know if anyone had luck.

Jeremy Baldi

Kelly Read
    Participant

Yes that number works. I did call him a few weeks ago and left a message and he called me back a few days later.

Jim White
    Participant

Never could make contact. I found what I needed at Averill Racing stuff in Michigan. Costs a little more than Pierre but way less than from KFP direct. The guy at Averill doesn’t have part numbers and such but since I knew mine it was no problem. He said he’s work with others as needed to get what you need. He may need a tracing of the pad in order to get the right thing for you. He was pleasant to deal with.

Mark J Schoonover
    Participant

Pierre is still selling brake pads. Just received four sets from him today.
    PM, text, email or call me. I’ll give you his contact info.

Mark J Schoonover (Milo’s dad)
    MJS Racing
    mjsracing@hotmail.com
    262-370-6841 cell

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication