Home Forums Briggs & Stratton 4-Cycle Racing Phoenix World Formula entries continue to grow.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Matthews 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Curtis Ruth
    Participant

PKRA World Formula First Lap: http://youtu.be/vNUZuRMz5qo
    Pkra has seen alot of growth with Briggs World Formula action and has been showcasing its fun grassroots formula week after week here in Phoenix. We saw over 30 entries for the season opener last weekend with some great racing throughout the field.

With low cost, high reliability and ease of use, the program just works. Get yourself in the seat of one and you will not look back.

David Cole
    Keymaster

Hey Curtis,

What is the most popular clutch there? And are most people running 35 chain or 219?

Thanks.

Curtis Ruth
    Participant

Most have been running #35 chain here. In the World Formula the Premier Titan is the spec clutch and the only one legal to use. It provides great durability and is very simple to service.

In the 206 cadet class, we run a combination of bare bones noram GE clutches or there are a few Premier Stingers being used.

The 206 cadet class had 6 this past weekend and continues to show progress bring new drivers into the sport with very easy and competetive power plant packages.

David Cole
    Keymaster

Thanks Curtis. The track here has about 6 WF guys (most over 35). Not sure what clutch they run but I know the rule is open. I have both a Titan and Stinger – one with #35 and other with #219. Are the drums and gears interchangeable?

John Matthews
    Participant

Great fun, I knew it would happen….

John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.