Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis PCR MXK8 30/32mm Complete Roller $500!!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bruce jones 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tony luzzi
    Participant

I have a 2006 PCR MXK8 30/32mm complete roller chassis ready to race.

This kart was run in tag class local club racing for a few years, light racing partial seasons.  overall its in great condition and is 100% straight.  It has newer freeline body work, new brake pads with spare pads and shims, brake caliper was just rebuilt, all new bearings in rear axle, front spindles and hubs.  it has a 50mm rear axle.  includes a tillet XL seat.

This is a very nice competitive kart and priced to sell.

I can send detailed pictures upon request via text or email as i cant figure out how to attach them to this ad.

Located in Plainfield Illinois.  i will travel a bit to help deliver within reason

This is a great chassis that is straight Solid and competitive.  It will not let you down. Low hours on it with no wear underneath it.

$500

Tony

815 641 1128

anthony.luzzi@yahoo.com

tony luzzi
    Participant

Email. text, or call me with any questions and detailed pictures.

thanks!

tony luzzi
    Participant

bump

tony luzzi
    Participant

Bump, great Christmas gift. Great condition with no underneath wear on the frame. Very well tacked care of.  100% straight never bent.  Light use club racing

Johnathan Thompson
    Participant

could you take 100 off if I buy as a package with your leopard?

tony luzzi
    Participant

That is a reasonable offer, but I did sell the leopards already.  Thank you for your interest

Johnathan Thompson
    Participant

I am interested in the chassis please hold until I have money

tony luzzi
    Participant

Can help with delivery Or shipping

bruce jones
    Participant

Hi Tony,

If not sold please send pics to btjones65@hotmail.com.

I might need some help on the shipping but if you’ve got pay pal I’ve got the money.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.