Any offer will be considered. I want these parts gone to a good home. Shipping cost will be extra.
** List has been updated as of 7/7/17**
– IAME starter – needs new brushes but functional otherwise – $20
– 30 mm & 32 mm chassis sprocket/disc guards – $15
– Freeline single hole steering shaft – part # Cod.10.4681.00 – $40
– CR80 crankshaft & rod assembly – Used – good condition – $30
– CR125 crankshaft & rod assembly – Used – excellent condition – $40
– Complete IAME Leopard push-button wiring harness – Includes push-button box, all wiring, stator and rotor – $50
– CRG 17 mm spindles with 85 hubs standard pattern (non-CRG) – $50
– 25 mm x 75 mm front wheel hubs (standard pattern) – $40
– Tie rod ends (new in bag) – both left and right threads – $20 for all
– Multiple sets of DWT aluminum wheels – $40/set
– 50 mm used straight axle – $20
– Shifter angled steering wheel hub w/clutch lever – $30
– Tire balancing stand – $30
– CR125 stator puller – $15
– Leatt brace – Adult medium – $100
– Numerous lead & steel weights (1 lb, 2 lb, 5 lb, & 10 lb)
Do you happen to have any original CRG spacers for 25 mm spindles?
I don’t have any spacers
Are the mag wheels for crg hubs? If so, please message me.
Do you still have the tire wizz tools? If you do please send pictures to 720-381-9704
I do have the Tire Wizz. I’ll send photos this morning.
Can you please txt a pic of the freeline wheel and the longacre tire gauge to 734-two-seven-six-0993
New items listed
sent you a pm
I would like the wrist pin puller and install tool, the crg front bar and snipers depending on pin size. How much for them?
please contact me at
Could you send info, prices and pics to firstname.lastname@example.org of these items:
– Two sets of DWT magnesium wheels w/ MG yellow tires
– Multiple sets of DWT aluminum wheels (one set with Bridgestone rain tires)
– 50 mm & 40 mm used straight axles
– 50 mm axle locking collars
– 50 mm x 90 mm CRG rear axle hubs
– CRG NA2 side pods w/graphics & nerf bars & sidepod extenders
– Shifter angled steering wheel hub w/clutch lever
– Sparco kart cover
TM K9b F-125 Laydown
New parts listed
Updated. Sold parts removed.
Hello do you have the <span style=”background-color: #efefef; color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px;”>– PWK 38 mm carburetor?</span>
how much is for it?
The carb is still available. I looking for $125 shipped.
Interested in the bead breaker
What’s your email? I can send you photos.
How much for the tie rod ends? How many do you have? What are lengths of tie rods? Are they new/used? Please send pics to: email@example.com
Info and pics of the steering wheel hub with clutch lever, and any 40mm axles?
Can you PM me pics and measurements of the CRG front bumper bars please?
J.C., can you send pics/price of kart cover shipped to 28803. Thanks, Allan Dawson
The kart cover has sold. Sorry.
25 mm x 75 mm front wheel hubs (standard pattern) send photo and cost.tom 267-334-0250
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.