Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Partial Sellout!! Turnkey Rotax | Chassis | Box Truck

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Denny Prime 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Denny Prime

Hey all!

Partial sell out of my karting operation. Switching gears this year (no pun intended), so getting rid of some items as the setup changes. Both karts are sprint karts.

Will sell as package as well (package pricing at end of ad).  Located just outside of Charlotte, NC.  Have used uShip to buy/sell karts before, so I am willing to meet with a shipper if you’d like it shipped.

– 2008 Birel R31 Chassis Plus: Listed as a “Chassis Plus” b/c it’s more than a chassis, but not quite a roller. Will need new seat. Pics show it on a stand, but selling kart only. Asking $775 OBO.

– 2009 Birel R31 w/Rotax Senior Engine: Fresh tuneup by CMP’s Rotax builder. New passport and seal. Quick kart, cheap way to smile at 70+ mph. Needs nothing but fuel and battery to be track ready. Please note right side pod was removed for engine detail pics but is included. Pics show it on a stand, but selling kart only. $2,000 OBO.

– 10′ Box Truck: It’s a 2000 Ford E350 with 10′ box. ~177k miles, so low average miles per year. Double hinged rear doors, recessed lighting in back, insulated box with heater (heat itself works, fan does not). Just had full brake replacement done. Will need a tune-up as I do start it regularly, but it is not driven. Driver seat has small tear, eBrake light is on (eBrake works fine), radio works but LCD screen does not. Asking $5,799 OBO.

Package price if you want it all…. $7999 OBO.

Message or reply here if interested.

Any questions? Let me know…

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  Denny Prime.

Denny Prime

For some reason it’s not showing pictures from my host even though they are working in other places.

If you’d like pics, let me know!! 😀

Richard Dybdahl

Where are you located? I know someone interested. Phne number?

Denny Prime

Oh crap… sorry, forgot to put location.  Outside of Charlotte, NC.  I edited the original post to reflect that.  Thank you.

I sent you a PM regarding my contact info…

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Denny Prime.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication