Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines P1 MY-09 complete and Comet KT-100 complete w/WKA pipe and 4 hole can

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Anderson 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gregg Hall
    Participant

1) P1 engines IAME MY-09 complete kit. I bought it from Jesus with low time (usually less than 2 hours) since rebuild. Comes complete with radiator and has new style wiring and a spare P1 Carburetor. Radiator does have a couple of dents to the sides as sent to me from P1 but I would think it is fine since everything Jesus sells is great. Asking $1250 shipped and will take paypal.

2) Comet KT-100 pipe motor with 2 disc Horstman clutch. TS racing mount and 3rd bearing support. Motor has stamping on case and head for CKS and carb scribe indicates it is a pipe engine. Comes with box of spare clutch parts and new Horstman Clutch puller. Also has header, flex and RLV SR-Y WKA pipe that has one small ding in it. I bought from a seller who said it was a strong running motor thinking IKF was going to run KT at the Grand Nationals this year and all I would have to do is change the pipe but since they are not the no one in my area races KT it’s my loss. Asking $850 shipped.

Please PM me with your cell or e-mail and I can send pictures and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Gregg

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Gregg Hall.

Sean Anderson
    Participant

Hey Greg,

I’m interested in the MY09. Is it still available? My cell is 805-712-1857.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication