Home Forums Rotax Max opinions on smart phone app for "jetting" and "tuning"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chad Landers 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scott mandel

i’m still a noob, 2nd season karting, and just got an EVO conversion. I stumbled upon this app in google store called “Jetting for Rotax Max Evo” by ISEnet for $8.
    Looked pretty simple yet cool and was wondering your opinions on these types of apps.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  scott mandel.

Daryle Redlin

There are a number of them out there that will work but the information out is only as good as the information in. A good weather station is really important. I would start there first and learn how the differences in weather effect the tuning. One practice day playing around will get you pretty close. Practice makes perfect. Good Luck.

Mike Bruce

I have that app and I have found it to be a good tool. I do slide the “fine tuning” bars to the right about 2% just to be on the safe side of jetting. Use the GPS feature to find a local weather station and you should be good to go.

Chad Landers

I liked the app that was called karting tools.  I thought the jetting was very close to I usually ran.  I think I mostly went 1 leaner every time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication