--> NW Data Acquisition Seminar(Portland, Oregon) – Get more out of your Mychron! – eKartingNews

Home Forums Tech Talk NW Data Acquisition Seminar(Portland, Oregon) – Get more out of your Mychron!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  David Flori 4 years ago.

• Author

John Meredith
    Participant

Hey guys, Black Flag Racing Products is hosting an AIM data acquisition seminar the first Saturday in November!  If you’ve ever wanted to get a little more out of your Mychron or just get a leg up on the competition, this seminar should help you out.  

All the pertinent details are listed below, if you have any questions feel free to ask here or email me.

Registration is limited to 25 people, so sign up early!

-John

Andrew Pachon
    Participant

How is the shifter turn-out in both Portland and Eugene?

~A

Kerry Matthews
    Participant

I  took this class several months ago in San Jose.  Great class!  Whether you’re a caveman around these things like me, or a total whiz with these things, you will learn something from this class!

Roger Caddell
    Participant

Thanks Kerry, I am very happy you enjoyed yourself and learned a few things at the San Jose seminar!

Everybody else from the Portland area, if you have not signed up yet get together with John ASAP as we do have some room left and since I am from the area we will be looking at local data with some all new materials for this karting focused session!

Hope to see you all there, don’t be surprised if your competition is there getting prepared to be faster in 2014… shouldn’t you be working on a few things too? :-)

David Flori
      Participant

Thanks Kerry, I am very happy you enjoyed yourself and learned a few things at the San Jose seminar!

Everybody else from the Portland area, if you have not signed up yet get together with John ASAP as we do have some room left and since I am from the area we will be looking at local data with some all new materials for this karting focused session!

Hope to see you all there, don’t be surprised if your competition is there getting prepared to be faster in 2014… shouldn’t you be working on a few things too? :-)

Hey I missed this, is this a annual thing?

Are there other ones throughout the year?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.