Home Forums Road Racing Northwest Kart Festival Friday September 25th at The Ridge Motorsports Park

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Street 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris Hegar
    Participant

Please follow the link below for information.

$500 purse offered in multiple classes.

http://www.ultra-kart.com/news.html

Joe Street
    Participant

The Dave Clift 500 was a great day. Most of the day was just for practice and having fun. After practice a money race was held for 125’s and Superkarts as well as other karts. See below. A separate purse of $500 for the top 3 125’s and $500 for the overall 3 places in the first race. The morning sessions were wet as a persistent light rain kept the track wet. Just after lunch a dry line began to form and was completely dry (Mostly) by the time of the main races. Eric Johnson won the 125 race after Gene had fuel starvation issues, Eric also finished third overall behind myself in first and Tom Rice in 2nd. Here is video of Eric’s race. Sorry it is a bit shaky in places and fuzzy, camera mount was loose. I will be uploading my video of my race in a day or two. Pasted below the video is a list of the class of karts racing

Group 1A
    All Superstock CR 125cc classes combined (400)
    *Formula 125CC AND 125CC TAG Enduro at (400) Start behind Superstock CR 125cc class
    Group 1B
    ICE
    Unlimited/FKE3
    125-150 open / FKE 2
    FKE-1
    Tag Enduro
    Rotax &Tag Junior (320)
    KT 100 (390)
    Group 2B
    ROTAG – Senior Rotax Max and all 125cc Tag (390)
    80cc Laydown

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication