Home Forums Shifter Karts Northeast shifter kart series

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Rivera 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mike Rivera
    Participant

Its been awhile guys. Just trying to reach out to everyone. Hope you all are doing well. The NESKS is thriving and doing awesome. We are looking forward to our 4th year. Please check out our website and our facebook page for updates and info. I will start to update on ekartingnews as well since I just re-registered. Sorry about that..lol

Mike Rivera
    Participant

Just got confirmation from Rodney, and they would like us to join them for the Shenandoah Circuit Race on June 28/29 2014. They just got authorization tom use the track. Here is what I propose. We add it to the schedule and History will be broken, the NESKS will allow one drop.lol. Before I make a final decision what do you all think???? BAD ASS TRACK!</span>

Charles Skowron
    Participant

3 races within a month, plus July 4th, is a pretty tight schedule. But I know the date is inflexible. And everyone loves the track (it does look fun in a shifter).

If the drivers want to do it, and it seems like that’s the case, by all means you should make it happen.

I’m sure the WKC would love to have the extra entries as well. Not easy getting these races on full-size car tracks to happen. Take what you can get.

Steve Libretto
    Participant

I would love to do shenandoah again. That track was an awesome track for a shifter.  I know we have a challenge race that weekend at Mont Tremblant, but I might just have to skip that one

Mike Rivera
    Participant

little good news for today, Shenandoah is a GO. I have confirmed with Rodney and it will be a points race. We can keep the details the same as last year, meaning practice AND race on Saturday. Or we can use Saturday for practice an Run our race on Sunday. Please let me know which you prefer, I will base my decision based on your input.</span>

Mike Rivera
    Participant

NESKS is proud to welcome CPI RACING as a 2014 sponsor. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing the CPI trailer at the track. Track side support is HUGE! Thank you so much.</span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.