Home Forums Shifter Karts NJMP shifter kart times, clockwise and counter clockwise

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Broque Ward 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Broque Ward
    Participant

So was just wondering what  are the track records for liberator, tempest and avenger clockwise and counterclockwise

Bernard Muminovic
    Participant

These times would get you into the top 3 for qualifying for local/regional drivers

Tempest high 1:02’s – low 1:03’s

Avenger – Low 31’s – High 30’s

Liberator – not sure, don’t remember the times. But I believe similar time to Avenger

Broque Ward
    Participant

I read for sr rotax was around 44.3 on liberator couldn’t find shifter for liberator. drivin me nuts, if you can find out post it up

Bernard Muminovic
    Participant

I looked at some times from last year for Liberator…Low 37’s for a shifter is a fast time

44.3 is slow for a Sr. Rotax…should be in the 38’s

Chris Rock
    Participant

Tempest – Jonathan Thonon – 59.703 seconds – 7/31/2010.

Michael Taksa
    Participant

Chris, do you know if it was with or without the “chicane” before the straight?  Wast it even an option in 2010?

Charles Skowron
    Participant

Chris, do you know if it was with or without the “chicane” before the straight? Wast it even an option in 2010?

F1 New Jersey basically created the straight-line bypass around the chicane, as well as opening up the esses section, for the international WKC guys 3 years ago. So I would imagine Thonon’s time was set without the chicane.

Broque Ward
    Participant

I drove it with the chicane trying to see where I stand for time so I know what to aim for

^what were your times?

Bernard Muminovic
    Participant

When Jonathan set that time in 2010, that was without the chicane

Broque Ward
    Participant

42’s and a couple. 41’s first time on that track

MikeGoebel
    Participant

Don’t shoot for Thonon’s times as that is very unrealistic for an armature.

Mike G.

Broque Ward
    Participant

42′s and a couple. 41′s first time on that track

that’s on the liberator with chicane

Broque Ward
    Participant

I’ll be back at njmp Saturday I only ran in my shifter for about 5 laps first time till the c clip popped off the needle… I fixed it temporarily and after another 5 laps my temp fixes failed so I got more time in my girls kt100 about 25-30 laps and times kept going Down can’t wait to get in my shifter all fresh and lay down some faster lap times

n

nn

cant wait to get ihn.

nn..

Christiaan Bouhuys
    Participant

Stock moto at 405lbs:

Liberator with chicane CCW: ran low 37s last Saturday while doing engine testing and not focusing on chassis set-up.  High 36s are possible with dialed-in chassis.

Tempest CCW with chicane mid to high 1.06’s. Tempest is not run CW as far as I know.

Avenger CCW high 31s.

Broque Ward
    Participant

know this is theshifter forum but anyone know times for kt100’s for liberator with chicane?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.