Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Nice LAD Blueprinted KT100: Completely Fresh **PICS**

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tracey Stegemoller 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

I really need the cash right now and I’m just not able to get to the track much this year because both of my parents have serious health issues and I’m currently their full time caregiver. Hopefully somebody out there can help me out and pick up a nice KT100.

This engine was originally blueprinted by L.A.D. as seen by the stamps located on the engine and the filter cup. It was completely gone through & rebuilt by John Dixon at 2 J’s Engineering. The piston size is 52.60 so there is still plenty of life left. This engine only has dyno time on it since being completely rebuilt. Everything that needed replaced was replaced and it’s completely fresh and ready to go. $600 shipped to your door.  Honestly, I’m losing money at this price, but I really need the cash right now. If you have any questions please email me at tstegemoller@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tracey Stegemoller

tstegemoller@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.