Home Forums Road Racing New England Road Racing! (KartMania July 8-9 2017)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Krueger 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ian Krueger
    Participant

pre registration is now available at NHKA.net

We hope to see you there!

WKA sprint

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Ian Krueger.

Keith Buffo
    Participant

If you can’t wait for Kart Mania! you don’t have to… the NHKA Racing Series will be on the full road course at Canaan on June 17th. Check out http://www.NHKA.net for details.

Ian Krueger
    Participant

After a successful event yesterday at Canaan Motor Club’s full road course, i (attempted) to shoot a video of most of the race before retiring with 10 minutes to go. We should have had 10 second green flags instead of all going at once because the TAG group screwed up the start for my class. Anyways here’s the video

bring your big rear gears and 14 tooth drivers beecause its around a 6.0-6.4 gear ratio for laydowns/sprint 2 cycles
    hope to see you there! pre register at NHKA.net

WKA sprint

Ian Krueger
    Participant

One thing I should add for enduro/axle clutch guys, make sure you bring some chain gears and driver’s and also Sprint springs for the clutch because if it rains we will run the shorter course and that is about a 7.4 ratio and you won’t be able to achieve that with belt gears and enduro springs. Also bring 12 tungsten’s! Hopefully the weather is better this year, short course if it’s down pouring. The track is really slick in the rain and there’s some off camber corners here and there so just a heads up to consider

WKA sprint

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication