Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages (SOLD) New 2015 CRG Zuera/w 01 Swedetech

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ken Hromada 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ken Hromada

I am selling my new 2015 CRG Zuera shifter package. This chassis is brand new, never fully assembled. It has the magnesium kit (hubs, rear cassette) with steel rotors. The seat is a new Tillet T11 mounted by MRC. The engine is a 01 Swedetech Honda 125. This engine was just rebuilt and converted from a 99 config. Since the rebuild, the motor has never been started. I have not even added oil to it yet. The cylinder and the carb have never been used. The motor went through a complete rebuild by Swedetech and basically the only items that are not new are the cases. You can call Jason @ ST to verify the work done.

Included are chassis and engine above, and items below:

• New Line radiator (used)
    • MRC hose kit (new)
    • Extra set of CRG Wheels (new)
    • MRC clutch and throttle cables (new)
    • 3 sets of MG whites (1 new, 2 used)
    • SKUSA Pipe (new)
    • Swedetech Silencer (new)
    • MRC pipe mount (new)
    • Swedetech motor mount (used)
    • MRC air filter (new)
    • Mychron 3 1T (used)
    • Scribner motor case (used)
    This package will cost over 13 k new. With the exception of a few items, everything is new. This is a top level package. I am selling it all for $9,500. Serious inquiries only. Please email me at kenito919@yahoo.com or text me at 480-236-5572
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Ken Hromada.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication