Home Forums Shifter Karts Need info for Cassini E

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Greg Sill 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Greg Sill

Guys, I have  a Casssani-E, KZ-2 125cc shifter engine from <span style=”color: #6a6a6a; font-family: arial, sans-serif;”>Maranello</span> I need top end rebuild kit. Does anyone have any info or cross reference information ? I think the company no longer makes the engine and importer is gone as well. Company website is closed but I found this on Italian chat that it may share TM Parts ?? Anyone have any info ??
    <p class=”MsoBodyText”>I heard that mounts tm pieces, there is this thing?</p>
    <p class=”MsoBodyText”>denny, like most manufacturers, the engines are similar, say tm but it is not true, it is true that connecting rods pistons are interchangeable x PLAIN very reason are all 54 * 54 mm and more ‘millimeter less pieces are itercambiabili , the connecting rods to the pistons, bearings and sometimes the change is the same but the manufacturer to another name (saves is the word among manufacturers) hello</p>
    <p class=”MsoBodyText”> You just have to know if the shift drum shaft mounting is already the metal … as trees were fitted in desmodromic non-metallic material resulting exchange problems …</p>
    <p class=”MsoBodyText”></p>

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Greg Sill.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication