Home Forums Road Racing NCK Thunderhill West April 15/16

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Larry Dobbs 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jim White
    Participant

The next NCK race is April 16th at Thunderhill West. It will be on the original (no bypass) configuration. This is a great “hybrid” track. The perfect cross between a large road race track and big fast sprint track.

Friday will be an open practice day with a swap meet in the paddock. Camping will be available on Friday night. Practice day cost is $200. You will need to pre register with me for the practice day.

Hope to see you all there.

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Thanks for doing this Jim!  I will be there and I won’t hook up to the electrical outlets, even if Thunderhill staff say it is ok, because I know they will then charge you and you are already doing enough!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone and going racing!

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Howdy folks, just want to clarify (start at the top of this thread) everyone is invited to pay Jim to practice on Friday, and:

1. Camping Friday night (arrive anytime on Friday to camp in the paddock but not all night [if gate to track is locked you can camp on the Passenger side of the entry driveway/main entrance until gate opens in the morning]).

2. BBQ is bring your own (no one is sponsoring this).

3. Swap meet is voluntary and informal ( I plan to put a Mychron4 package and other things on a table in front of my pit space).

4. Please make sure everyone gets an insurance wrist band Saturday morning.

I hope this helps give an idea of what is planned (as far as I know).

Perhaps Jim or Mark has more info?

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Larry Dobbs.

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Please get signed up for practice by this Friday April 8th or Jim won’t be able to risk not enough folks practicing to pay for the day, thanks.

Jack Cook
    Participant

I would send a check but I do not know where to send it. I will have 3 5 gal cans of 98L for sale $80 each

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Please send practice fees to:
    Jim White
    5417 Tiburon Way
    Sacramento Ca 95841

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Its going to be warm remember to bring a hat wear sunscreen and drink lots of water!

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Big Thanks to the NCK Godfathers that worked so hard so that we could race all day:

Jim White

Mark Morrison

Roger Miller

Thanks to Todd Baker for coming and working scales

Mike LaGrone for the BBQ and Sponsors

Karma is a beautiful thing and you will get it back!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication