Home Forums Road Racing NCK @ Buttonwillow

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ray Chiappe 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mark Morrison
    Participant

Registration is now open for the 3rd points race of the season at Buttonwillow on May 24.

Come join NCK for a great day of racing

Larry Dobbs
    Participant

Is everyone working on their kart?  I called the track and they said they ground the track on the east end of the Riverside corner and on the west end of Mazda corner.  They won’t be addressing the bumps on the west end of the bus stop until July:(

Kerry Matthews
    Participant

Advanced weather reports say a high of 95 degrees, which would be AWESOME for Buttonwillow in the summertime!

Ray Chiappe
    Participant

Kerry, R/U going??

Kerry Matthews
    Participant

I am, barring any ‘issues’.  I just fixed my RV problem, so now I just need to make sure my kart’s good.  I will know for sure by Sunday night.  Vince & I are planning on driving down Friday afternoon.  It will be my first time in the kart in 10 months.  I am ready…

Ray Chiappe
    Participant

Well I had a lot of fun. Even though I was wrenching all day in the heat! I ran in Tag heavy and there was on guy in the field with one of those 600 tag motors. Now I wouldn’t mind driving one! He passed me and I was thinking what the hell was that?? Thanks to NCK again. BTW first time on Button with the repave fixes, Cotton was very nice!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.