Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion Nascar Trucks @ Eldora

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  CROSS 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jeff grose
    Participant

Well, what’s everyone’s opinion of the truck series at Eldora Wed. night????

Jim Derrig
    Participant

The “trucks” were so slow on that track and there was so much slop in the driving that it reminded me of the Long Beach Gran Prix celebrity race.

Bob Baldwin
    Blocked

DIFFERENT FOR SURE ! IMPRESSED NOT REALLY

Bill Angel
    Participant

If you have never seen an open wheel car at Eldora you might like the trucks. It was better than anything else on TV that night but the only thing that will get me to drive over there is sprint cars.

Jimmy McNeil
    Participant

I thought the race was cool. I told some buddies the race would prob take 5 hours because all the cautions, it was just the opposite. The guys did a awesome job keeping the trucks pointed in the right direction. A lot of good side by side racing and even some 4 wide action. Hope they do it again next year.

CROSS
    Participant

I have to agree I enjoyed watching the race. Great seeing a race with some good close racing and very few cautions. Would be cool to see the nationwide cars race there next year. Also if they could figure out a way to configure pits so they could do green flag pit stops it would really make for a good race.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.