Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines MY09 Leopard (1 race old) For Sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Seb Bromley 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Seb Bromley
    Participant

Have a very nice MY09 Leopard for sale.  Engine is the brand new style MY09 Leopard with the beefed up electronics connector (I can even toss in the $30 adapter if you want to use your old style harness with it).  Engine was purchased new and blueprinted by Comet at the end of Sept.  We took it to NOLA and raced it on the 1st weekend of October and that is all the time it has on it.  Engine is basically just broken in, it’s in new condition, and ran very strong at NOLA. Rad is brand new, never been on a kart.  We have just decided to get out of karting so we are letting her go.   Will sell the whole package including a brand new battery (which does not come with new engine purchase anymore) for $1800. Will leave the Odenthal motor mount on it ass well. This includes free shipping.  If you are looking for a new engine to race at FWT or start the season, don’t pass this up.  Engine new was $3112.  I have a copy of the Comet receipt that I would be happy to send pictures of as well.

Again – 1 race Comet Leoopard + extras $1800 with Free shipping.

620-515-1168 or y7genetics@gmail.com

photo IMG_0687.jpg

photo IMG_0690.jpg

photo IMG_0691.jpg

Seb Bromley
    Participant

SOLD. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.