Home Forums General Karting Discussion Morning coffee

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Bushnell 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Greg Wright
    Participant

Every kart racer and sprint racers in particular need to read Rob Howden’s latest “Morning Coffee” article. It’s time to take a stand.

Greg Wright
    Rapid Racing Inc.
    Vintage B-Stock Pilot
    "When in doubt Gas it, It won't help but it ends the suspense."

David Cole
    Keymaster

Here is the article for those who want to read it

http://ekartingnews.com/2018/03/20/morning-coffee-changing-the-culture-of-racecraft/

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Nicholas Bushnell
    Participant

As a kid i raced hard but CLEAN 100% and it was only the other competitor/s who played dirty, I honestly NEVER forced a pass as desperate as i wanted to be. It’s funny thinking about it i’ve duked it out all season and it came down to the last race, last lap, second to last turn that i pulled off a brilliant clean pass to the win the club championship in 01? I guess that was my patience paying off. Granted we stopped and i havent been around for the evolving scene in karting for well over a decade i still can appreciate the article. As i have slowly worked my way back into the scene im very curious how the other will play with me once i move through the field.

Pretty surprised nobody has provided thoughts and feedback on such an understandable article….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.