Home Forums Road Racing MIS May 21 & 22

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Peck 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Bill Anderson
    Participant

Early Entry discounts for Michigan Kart Club’s Spring Event at MIS are still available on line at http://www.michkartclub.com.  Friday 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM is move-in day if you want to arrive early.  Rent a garage at very reasonable prices.  Camping on site, with, or without hookups is available.  Super 8 Hotel and nice restaurants are located in nearby Brooklyn.  Daily schedule has been optimized to allow 4 hours of practice Saturday, and last checked flag a little after 3:00 PM on Sunday.  Two miles of smooth asphalt.

Come check us out.  There’s a lot of additional information on MKC’s website.  We’re even offering a novice class for the 8 to 12 year olds again this year.

Bill Anderson
    Participant

Pre-Enter this week before Friday, April 1, for maximum discounts.  No Fooling!  www.michkartclub.com

Jerry Revely
    Participant

Registered today.

Brad Alan
    Participant

Registered – 125 shifter and Stock Honda – both days!

Bill Anderson
    Participant

Thanks for registering early.  We have guys coming from as far away as Texas and Arkansas.  It should be an outstanding event with great competition.

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Weather looks great.  Hope we have a great turn out and can’t wait to get back on the track.

Jeremy Baldi

TM K9b F-125 Laydown

Brian Wilhelm
    Participant

A big thank you to MKC for a great weekend at MIS!! Fun track and good folks. If you weren’t there, you missed an excellent event.

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Once again had great time at MIS.  Good to see everyone again and my new parts seemed to work.  Here is vid of second f-125 race.  Had good time racing Brian.

https://youtu.be/YlZueUJksSo

Jeremy Baldi

TM K9b F-125 Laydown

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Jeremy Baldi.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Are parts of that track as bumpy as Jeremy’s head bouncing around makes it look?  Especially the transition into the infield?

Brian Wilhelm
    Participant

Bruce, I noticed that on Jeremy’s video too. Not sure why it looked that way, the track is VERY smooth. There is one bump coming onto the oval, but you can miss it easily.

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

I would agree with Brian that other than transition getting onto banking it is very smooth track.  That transition can be taken pretty smooth with good line but can be horrible if you miss line or are passing kart.  Later in the race I passed 2 karts on outside and hit transition so hard I think 2 wheels were off the ground.  That was rough.

Not sure why vid make it look like my head is bouncing so much because it doesn’t feel like that.

Jeremy Baldi

TM K9b F-125 Laydown

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Not sure why vid make it look like my head is bouncing so much because it doesn’t feel like that.

I guess you just have your kart really rockin-n-rollin . . . .  😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication