Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Mini Rok for sale $600

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Dybdahl 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have a complete mini-rok 60cc engine for sale for $600 OBO.

Richard Dybdahl
    Participant

Complete with harness and exhaust? Pictures? location?

Here some more background info on the motor…..

I originally bought this motor around August of last year from someone who used it as a practice motor. My intention was to have my sons (who both race cadets) to practice running that type of motor in preparation for running the SKUSA season this year. Well, SKUSA dropped the mini-rok and moved to the mini-Swift engine late last year so I have no further use for the engine.

I raced it only once since I bought it in September of last year. My tuner refreshed the motor soon after (which I had forgotten about, otherwise I would have listed it at a higher price) and ran one test session with his son right after and it’s been sitting in his shop ever since. The motor is currently located in San Diego, CA.

The only things it doesn’t come with is the battery and the pipe. It has everything else and I’ll even throw in an engine mount too. If you want to see a picture, send me your email address and I’ll send you one.

Richard Dybdahl
    Participant

can you email pictures richard(at) purecycles . net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.