Home Forums 250 Superkarts Mid-Ohio Test and Tune —-May 11, 2017

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Hurdzan 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike Hurdzan
    Participant

Anyone interested in a Thursday afternoon “test and tune” at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on May 11, 2017?      If we have at least five commitments I will try to secure a spot for us.   Cost is about $200 and you get 20 minutes each hour for 3-hours starting at 4pm,  or a total of 60 minutes on track.   Let me know before 1 April and I will contact them to see if they will allow us to attend.

Mike

Mike Hurdzan
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Jeremy,</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>Now that I know that we should l have the minimum number of 5 participants, I will contact Mid-Ohio and see if they will allow us to attend.     They do this as an exception for they can fill the time with cars, so that is why they want a guaranteed number to fill out the time.    Once we commit to go we show up whether it is raining or not.      We feel that this is money well spent before going to a race weekend to know that your stuff is ready.</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> O</span><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>nce I hear back from Mid-Ohio, I will confirm with you.</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> </span><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>Mike</span></p>

<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> </span></p>

Mike Hurdzan
    Participant

Fellow Racers,

Mid-Ohio was completely booked for the 11th but will make room for us on THURSDAY, 4 MAY.     That is the 4th, one week earlier.   If you can make that date, let me know immediately and I will ask them to allow us that spot.   My cell number is 614 264 1507.   If we commit to go, we will go rain or shine or Mid-Ohio may be reluctant in the future to give us a spot.

Thanks and I hope that you can make the 4th date.

Mike

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Mike,

Myself and others unfortunately can’t make the May 4th date.  Thanks for looking to get these events together and maybe we can make the next one.

Jeremy

Jeremy Baldi

Mike Hurdzan
    Participant

Fellow Racers,

It looks like we will have enough folks to secure our spot on 4 May for the test and tune, so I will ask them to block it for us.   Once they confirm the spot, I will get the details of how they want us to register and pay and I will get back with you.

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication