Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Maxter MXO KZ Package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeff Grivers 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jeff Grivers
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium;”>This is a double crown Swedetech built KZ engine and it screams. Close to 50 HP.  You can see the crown markings on the case and the cylinder. The motor has been completely rebuilt top and bottom end by CRG America in Braintree MA which i have paperwork for.  Since the rebuild i only ran it once in a parking lot for about 15 min for break in so the motor is still fresh and ready to race.  I am selling this engine as a complete ICC kit with Dellorto VHSH carb, Air box, electrical components, Pipe and silencer.  I also have a spare cylinder to go along with it.  Please feel free to email or message me with any questions you may have.  If you like we can speak on the phone as well.  I am Asking $3000 OBO.  </span>

You can see it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-Crown-Maxter-MXO-125cc-KZ-ICC-Shifter-Kart-Engine-/282367879647?hash=item41be6fe9df:g:hJQAAOSwB-1Yq013&vxp=mtr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication