Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Mark Coats Racing Selling Out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brock Weiss 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Coats

FYI – In the next 2 weeks I will have a complete list of over 15 years of karting items for sale. (I sold everything out 15 years ago and started fresh). It will include 3 – 2015 Tony Kart, 1 Merlin Kart, 4 Leopard Engines, 1 X-30, 1 ROK GP, 2 Yamaha’s, starters, over 100 rims, hubs, starters, tire machine, snipes gauges, clutches, lots of Leopard & Yamaha parts, driver suits, Mycron Gauges, A lot of Tony Kart Axles, spindles, steering shafts, rims, hubs, etc,  24′ Pace Trailer & a 2012 Red Chevrolet Z71 LTZ Chevrolet Diesel with Allison Transmission, 40,000 miles with new tires.  I can make packages ready to race or sell individually. This is all National Caliber Equipment and well maintained.

Contact: Mark Coats @ mcoats.uspks@gmail.com or 217-652-6275

Brock Weiss

Is can attest that Mark Coats sells top level equipment as I bought a 2014 Tony Kart from him for my son this summer and I have been extremely pleased with it.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again as when he says it is National Caliber Equipment and well maintained he is telling the truth.

I have heard from many others as I asked around before I bought from him if his stuff is top notch and they all said the same thing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication