Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Margay or Birel/Leopard packages (or separate)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alex nowysz 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

alex nowysz
    Participant

2011 Margay chassis

-great for tag or yamaha classes, very clean

-50mm axle, tillett t8 soft seat (if buyer wants), billett aftermarket pedals (much nicer than stock), adjustable front blade

-for chassis only, asking $1300

2006 Birel M31 chassis

-all freeline original parts, 50mm axle, perfect condition red freeline bodywork

-Tillett T8 quarter pad seat (if buyer wants)

-for chassis only, asking $1000

MY09 IAME leopard engine

– Russell blueprinted

– 1 race on reeds, clutch still in great shape, comes with new stock radiator

-comes with all parts and wiring, etc needed to run

-asking $900 for engine only

If you buy a kart with an engine as a package, I will take $100 off the total price!

I also have another MY09 leopard for sale (same specs, whole package) with low hours and a new clutch. This one has some scratches around the crank seal where one of the clutch bolts started backing itself out while running but is in great shape otherwise. It will come with a new seal if sold. If interested, PM for a price. I can sell either of these engines on the kart if sold as a package. I also have an 07 leopard for $700.

Feel free to ask any questions or PM for any additional details. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  alex nowysz.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication